Length / Packaging
- 1 corner guard = 2.60 m
- supplied unfolded
- rolled in a box
- easy to transport
- available as singles or boxes of 20 or 40
- to reinforce outside corners
- to neatly join two types of wallcoverings
- when wallpapering arches, to create a distinct division between the curved
and the flat sections of the wall
- Fold the corner guard into the desired angle and cut it to length. If the standard length of 2.60 m is not sufficient, a section of a second corner guard can easily be added on.
- Affix Profilo to a clean surface while using an assembly adhesive.
- Level out the transition between the corner guard and the wall using an indoor filler. This ensures that there is no difference in the levels of the two areas and that after wallpapering only the fillet is visible.
- Paint Profilo (if required) in a colour that matches the wallcovering. Use paint that is suitable for PVC.
- Now affix the wallcovering to the raised part of the corner guard and cut away the surplus wallcovering.
If you would like to watch an instructional video on how to fit the corner guards, please click the link below:
Orders dispatched from our warehouse are handled and delivered by FedEx.
Orders dispatched directly from our wallpaper brands are subject to their delivery schedules as specified on each product page.
Where brands offer Express Delivery this is priced on request - please call our Wallpaper Experts on 0121 289 4290 for a dedicated quote.
Please see individual products for estimated delivery time frames. These are approximate and depend on supplier stock at the time of placing your order.
Please see the stock and returns information against each product for returns and restrictions. Click here for full returns details
Shop online at The Best Wallpaper Place with 100% security and confidence.
For commercial orders BACS payment is also accepted. For any payment or order questions contact our Sales Team on 0121 289 4290.