- Important Information
The manufacturer's adhesive must be used with this product, please add some to your order today. We strongly recommend a professional decorator experienced in hanging fabric back products to apply your wall covering. *Glitter is cut to order and is none returnable.*
When hanging this product, Arrange product in roll sequence. Starting with the highest number first, cut and hang in sequence. The Glitter should be hung the same way as it comes off the roll, if not there will be a shading difference. Apply the adhesive evenly to the wall using a medium pile roller and a brush for cutting in. Allow adhesive to tack off. Do not allow adhesive to get onto the face of your Glitter, removal will be impossible. At the top and bottom of each drop allow the Glitter to settle for approximately one hour before trimming and we suggest that 3 lengths hung at one time. The Glitter has movement therefore this will help before making any cuts. Glitter should be overlapped and spliced, overlap approx. 5cm and trim through the center. We suggest, two knifes used for each joint, replacing a new blade every joint in both knifes. Once the drop is in place, make the finishing touches to the joint taking care not to squeeze out adhesive onto the face. The joint may be seam rolled if required. Ensure you do not overwork the joint, as this may cause damage.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews (4)Add A Review
- Clear Ivory / Cream Review by Pam
Just had this hung yesterday! WOW!!! I love it. Am now considering another wall. The glitter effect is so lovely without being in your face.
Amazing customer service, really helpful! (Posted on 01/05/2013)
- Clear Ivory Review by Naomi
- Wow! even my husband loves it! Looks even better on the wall. (Posted on 09/02/2013)
- Beautiful Review by Moh Ijaz
- we have the Gold aswell and this is like nothing I could of ever imagined. this goes nice in our resturant. It seems the Glitter is more the attraction than our food now! 5 star rating thanks so much for your help and support. ***** (Posted on 07/12/2012)
- White Glitter Review by Nancy L
- Lovely colour, Looks so soft on the wall if that makes sence. Gives you a proper homely feeling!!!! I WANT MOREEE :D Thanks for the hanging tips for my decorator also! xx (Posted on 26/08/2012)